- to recognise you when you visit this website;
- to obtain information about your preferences and where you found us;
- to carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our client requirements and interests;
- to target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively; and
- to make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
|COOKIE NAME||PURPOSE FOR THE COOKIE||RETENTION|
|_ga||Used by Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/) to distinguish unique users of the Harcus Parker website, by using a randomly generated number as the unique identifier.||Expires after 2 years|
|_gid||Used by Google Analytics to understand the user journey (or session) a visitor to the Harcus Parker website takes when using the site.||Expires after 24 hours|
|_gat||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.||Expires after 10 mins|
|AMP_TOKEN||Contains campaign related information for the user.||Expires after 30 seconds to 1 year|
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. If you want to restrict or block any of the above cookies, you should do this through the web browser settings. Please bear in mind that you will need to do this for each browser on your device(s).
HOW TO TURN OFF COOKIES
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: